What's new

Lens help please.

BigNorm

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 27, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
wales
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys.Ive got a panasonic lumix g1 which I love.I cant afford to buy new lenses (getting married so money is tight)I have been looking at some of the polaroid studio series lenses but im unsure if there any good.Im looking at the ones below. still learning when it comes to cameras so this may be a stuiped question.The last 2 lenses are both fisheye lenses but one sais .21x and the other .42xWhat do them numbers mean?Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
If you are tight in money, my advice is do not buy any of the "lenses" listed in your post. I do not think you can gain anything except degrading the images quality taken with your camera.
 
Yep had the G1 with the 20mm f1.7 & 14-45 zoom. And due to the smaller sensor that doesn't do to well above 400 iso and 800 occasionally. Putting cheap plastic on the front I would think make the situation worst.

I would continue to save those monies and think of new ways to make a few bucks here and there. Until you can afford something that you can actually use. And I feel your pain as one of the many reasons I opted out of the 4/3rds was the High price to go Wide!

Good Luck!
.
 
Thanks for the replies guys.Ill have to keep my eye open for a decent lense on ebay maybe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom