What's new

Lens question.

SamiJoSchwirtz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
740
Reaction score
53
Location
Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi. I was wondering if when you rented out a lens, if you like it, you can buy it from them afterwards? No point in spending money on renting if ill be buying it right after.
 
There may well be a contract of the sort somewhere. I am not sure I'd want to pay full price for a rental lens until it has been serviced for sale. I'd rather rent and be sure it's what I want then order. I am pretty OK for waiting for the shipping a couple days to have a brand new lens.
 
MLeek! Always the first to help. :-) favorite member on here...
but yeah I'm not so sure if I want to do that neither. Just don't really want to pay to extra money to buy one after renting if it turns out I love it. but I suppose that it would be worth renting, because if I bought and didn't like it. that would suck!
 
100% agree with MLeeK here. That rental could have been dropped and rebuilt a few times, who knows?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom