What's new

lens selection

firepix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few months ago I upgraded my Nikon collection a purchased a new Nikon d700 body. I'm a freelance news photographer and fire scene photograher. I'm looking to buy a zoom lens in the 70-200 range. I've read a lot on Nikons new vr2 70-200 2.8 lens and sounds like a great lens. It is a bit pricey though and I was wondering if anyone has had any luck on any other zooms from Nikon or one of the off brands. I know SIgma is out with a 70-200 2.8 but haven't heard much about it. Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Dan
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom