Lensbabies

I

Iron Flatline

Hi all.

Could someone please explain Lensbabies to me? I understand that they have fixed apertures that I manually insert, and that they have a fixed focal length.

How do I use them? Why would I want to use them? What makes them work? Why are the images always blurred on the edges?

Well, uh, the link at the top right certainly helped explain a lot...

I really thought my ability to focus and notice things would improve with age, but apparently I was mistaken....

...oh, look, a bird....

Iron Flatline said:
Well, uh, the link at the top right certainly helped explain a lot...​

I really thought my ability to focus and notice things would improve with age, but apparently I was mistaken....​

...oh, look, a bird....​
:lol: It's a beautiful bird, I'm sure!

Once you're through looking at it (and the link) come over and check out our Lensbabies Place forum, snuggled in close to the Alternative forum. ;) You'll be even more hooked once you see what some of our members have done with that baby. :thumbup:

Man, I better like it, I just ordered one. I'll come check out the forum.

terri said:
You just go around converting everyone in all types of threads, huh?

WARNING, this woman is dangerous. She will soon be talking to you about IR. Once that happens, it's all over.

PS love you terri:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

kelox said:
You just go around converting everyone in all types of threads, huh?

WARNING, this woman is dangerous. She will soon be talking to you about IR. Once that happens, it's all over.

PS love you terri:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

What do you mean IR? It's the bromoil stuff that's really deadly. Be afraid.... be VERY afraid! :pale:

:lol:

Most reactions

Back