Lensbaby in Sydney

Tiberius47

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A little while ago I got a Lensbaby Composer Pro with two optics, the Sweet 35 and the Edge 80. Today I went into Sydney and took some photos. Apart from playing around with them at home, it's the first chance I've had to use them. These are the best 8 out of 240 something. The only post work was a levels adjustment in pse to increase the contrast a little (I found the images were generally lacking in contrast) and the obvious resizing. No sharpening or cropping or anything else. I also found that the light meter didn't work all that well when I had the lens tilted. I ended up overexposing by about a stop or so to get a decent exposure. Camera was in manual mode, and aperture varied between 2.8 and 5.6. All were taken with the Edge 80 optic except for #3 which was the Sweet 35.

I like them but the tilt shift is a little too aggressive for me. I think they would look a lot better if the blur was slightly reduced.

I like them but the tilt shift is a little too aggressive for me. I think they would look a lot better if the blur was slightly reduced.

Yeah, I know, but like I said, this was my first real play with the lens, and I didn't realise that the effect would be quite so strong. Hard to tell on a little 3 inch screen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back