Lense advice

Sharfy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need opinion and advice on what lense to use in SPORTS, FASHION, PORTRATITURE, and PRE-NUP/WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY.

I will be having a NIKON D90 or D300s(depends on the money I will be getting this month) How much will it cost for me lenses?

50mm 1.4g (I already bought one)

Last edited:
Well, looks like youre going to be needing a fast zoom. Both telephoto and normal. Depending on your budget, I would go with the Nikon 70-200mm F/2.8 ED IF AF-S VRII and 17-55mm F/2.8 ED IF AF-S. Also snag an 85mm F/1.8 or F/1.4. The price is going to be a little more than double the price of the D300s. :wink:

Mark

I need opinion and advice on what lense to use in SPORTS, FASHION, PORTRATITURE, and PRE-NUP/WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY.

I will be having a NIKON D90 or D300s(depends on the money I will be getting this month) How much will it cost for me lenses?

50mm 1.4g (I already bought one)
wow, That's a lot to do...
Just a Q though, how much do you know about photography? You're undertaking different arenas of it and at the same time asking an elementary queston that a photographer who shoots events you described should know. :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back