What's new

Leo Carillo Beach

Desi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 28, 2011
Messages
832
Reaction score
378
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I keep going back to this beach to shoot the water in motion. I've learned from the feedback to my prior postings from this beach. This picture is inspired by suggestions from Heymeester and MrPink. In the BW conversion, I upped the contrast quite a bit and also upped the green channel to lighten the water.

Any thoughts? Thanks, have a lot to learn.



DSC_1155.jpg by Javier Descalzi, on Flickr
 
I think I see some broad horizontal/linear green in the skyline...might be too much upping. But otherwise, this is really nice Desi.
 
nicely done. I expect to see something come crawling up out of the water at any time.
 
Thanks for the comments. I'm glad you liked the shot. I'll work on the green channel some more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom