What's new

Les voisins au nuit.

RobN185

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
617
Reaction score
293
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
8593814768_a95a41e335_o.jpg
 
Great night shot. :)
 
Wow. Those clouds are great. I probably would have shopped out the power lines to perfect it.
 
This earns an "A" for "Archetypal". Well-done!!! Oh man, that house! That fuel oil barrel! The tree and moon and stars!
 
Just beautiful, can't say enough. This was a morning treat. thank you Ed
 
Finally...you got a pic of your neighbor's house that I really like!
 
Yay! I love it.

I knew it would look good under moonlight ;) The placement of Orion is amazing, this is really well done. I visualized this in B&W but I like it so much more in color.
 
Thanks for the nice comments, you all made me feel good inside - THANKS!!!

Yay! I love it.

I knew it would look good under moonlight ;) The placement of Orion is amazing, this is really well done. I visualized this in B&W but I like it so much more in color.

Yeah, I didn't forget what you said, just waited for the right time. Cheers.
 
Very well done - you exposed the sky long enough to get good star images with minimal trailing, enough exposure to get the moonlight effect very well, AND you captures some nice moon/cloud effects. It's also a "real" image in that it also shows the little details of modern life (power lines, oil tank), yet those only become visible on closer inspection. You're showing yourself to be very good with tricky light situations.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom