What's new

Lesson Learned

smoke665

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
17,050
Reaction score
10,444
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of the things I've always liked about my Pentax bodies is the long battery life. Recently every time I pulled the K3II out of the bag after sitting unused for a few days the battery would be drained. I assumed it was just the battery age, but when I replaced it with a new one, same thing happened. Searching the internet, found the solution. The tiny button that turns on the in camera gps, is slightly hidden on the front. Dont really notice it's on. Also when you turn the camera off the indicator light goes off but the GPS doesn't really turn off. You have to turn turn it off with the camera powered on. Weird but it works, now my battery remains charged in the bag.
 
Picked up a super-clean Nikon FE+MD-11 motor drive a few years back. Sweet outfit. But leave the drive "On" and it goes full-Dracula and sucks the camera battery dry. The later MD-12 model packed an auto-off circuit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom