"Lest we forget2

Bluesman Graham

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can anyone on the moderators end please tell me how I reply to someone's "comment" on a post I made when, it doesn't even show up on the feed?
someone has asked How I took a picture, &, though i received a notification via email on clicking the link & re-visiting the site directly the request post is not on the post? any help would be appreciated. Regards Graham.

Can anyone on the moderators end please tell me how I reply to someone's "comment" on a post I made when, it doesn't even show up on the feed?
someone has asked How I took a picture, &, though i received a notification via email on clicking the link & re-visiting the site directly the request post is not on the post? any help would be appreciated. Regards Graham.
At the bottom-right of each post are "Quote" and "Reply." Click on Reply and that post is quoted in the response window. Quote will queue up quotes and is intended for replying to multiple posts in the same response. You will see "Insert quotes" to the bottom left. Click on that and all the quotes posts will be dropped in the response window.

The above instructions are for computers. Phones will be similar, but I can't tell you where things appear.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back