What's new

Let me know what you think....

theheater

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
410442722_2e29b2da34.jpg
 
Immediate thoughts?

I think the statue is too dark, there is too little face to be seen and the crop is too close.

Have you "studied" it more during your session, i.e. have you taken photos from all angles? Is there another one you might want to show?
 
Although intriguing I agree with LaFoto, Id like to see a bit more detail in the face and maybe bring out the greener in the background.. My eye also keeps shifting towards the shoulder.
 
The image is purposely dark, thats the route I normally go when photographing anything religous, I like the feel of it. However, here is a larger pic of it...

410442722_2e29b2da34_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom