sarahashleyphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3567655612_2fea9cba4e.jpg

People on flickr dont seem to think so. Apparently they are blind and dont know where the focus is. =P & They are not very open to creative compositions. Oh well.

Well I personally would have taken it with the dogs head in it.. but I like dogs a lot ahha.. then i thougth to myself, there is clearly a reason she didn't shoot it liek that - and it's her artistic interpretation of how all dogs regardless of what kind love being walked, (at least this is my interpretation of how you interpreted it, hahaha).. either way i can appreciate the shot for what it is. Good job. I like how it's focused on the leash and the dog is mostly in focus, but in my head thats leaning towards the above reasoning. Good focus.

People on flickr dont seem to think so. Apparently they are blind and dont know where the focus is. =P & They are not very open to creative compositions. Oh well.

Well I personally would have taken it with the dogs head in it.. but I like dogs a lot ahha.. then i thougth to myself, there is clearly a reason she didn't shoot it liek that - and it's her artistic interpretation of how all dogs regardless of what kind love being walked, (at least this is my interpretation of how you interpreted it, hahaha).. either way i can appreciate the shot for what it is. Good job.

Thats exactly it. I dident want it to be focused on a specific dog. =) Thanks.

Well I personally would have taken it with the dogs head in it.. but I like dogs a lot ahha.. then i thougth to myself, there is clearly a reason she didn't shoot it liek that - and it's her artistic interpretation of how all dogs regardless of what kind love being walked, (at least this is my interpretation of how you interpreted it, hahaha).. either way i can appreciate the shot for what it is. Good job.

Thats exactly it. I dident want it to be focused on a specific dog. =) Thanks.

yeahhhh there'e always gonna be haters.. just ignore em.. unless it's constructive criticism - like, i think you need to do xyz to get this to happen.. other than that type of stuff - ignore when peopel are "i don't like the shot cause I woulda done it differently"

Most reactions

Back