Let's play the Guess the TPF Member Game!

jwbryson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How much do you reallllllyyyyy know about your fellow TPF members? I'd say very little...but we can all tell a good story, right? So this is how this will work. Name the TPF member and give a description of that person. It does not have to be real, but let's try to be creative at least! Maybe this will be more fun than my naked post which died an ugly death.....

I will start:

This forum member is a secret agent. He works for Pocket Wizards! You know this is true because every answer he gives to every forum post ends with "you need some pocket wizards, dude." They are the solution to every ailment! He has GOT to be on commission....:mrgreen:

1. My speedlights won't fire. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
2. I have a headache. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
3. I stubbed my toe. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
4. I feel faint / sick. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
5. My dog died. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
6. I lost the keys to my car. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
7. My wife left me. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
8. I am afraid to come out of the closet because my parents will not approve. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
9. I need to lose 40 lbs. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
10. I hate these Cowboy Studio radio triggers! (Answer: Pocket Wizards)

Who is this forum member?

2wheelphoto?

jwbryson1 said:
How much do you reallllllyyyyy know about your fellow TPF members? I'd say very little...but we can all tell a good story, right? So this is how this will work. Name the TPF member and give a description of that person. It does not have to be real, but let's try to be creative at least! Maybe this will be more fun than my naked post which died an ugly death.....

I will start:

This forum member is a secret agent. He works for Pocket Wizards! You know this is true because every answer he gives to every forum post ends with "you need some pocket wizards, dude." They are the solution to every ailment! He has GOT to be on commission....:mrgreen:

1. My speedlights won't fire. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
2. I have a headache. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
3. I stubbed my toe. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
4. I feel faint / sick. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
5. My dog died. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
6. I lost the keys to my car. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
7. My wife left me. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
8. I am afraid to come out of the closet because my parents will not approve. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
9. I need to lose 40 lbs. (Answer: Pocket Wizards)
10. I hate these Cowboy Studio radio triggers! (Answer: Pocket Wizards)

Who is this forum member?

7 and 8 are awesome. Hahahahaha

2WheelPhoto?

I thought it was me until you didn't mention devilishly handsome.

runnah said:
2WheelPhoto?

I thought it was me until you didn't mention devilishly handsome.

I think it's 2wheel. I just saw a couple post about "pocket wizards"

Just an FYI, "Pocket Wizard" sounds like dirty talk for the D&D playing folks.

"My level 12 one eyed monster just defeated your pocket wizard!"

Last edited:
Okay, since I got the last one right I was asked to start the next one.

What TPF member am I?
"Alright, listen here. You came on our forum and asked for CC and you received excellent feedback from several highly skilled members. What else do you want from us. Don't give us attitude because your images look like horse s... and you don't want to hear what we have to say. Also, next time you need to number your images, only post one or two at a time, post them in the correct forum and learn how to take CC and learn from it. We don't need your BS around here!

What TPF member am I?
"Alright, listen here. You came on our forum and asked for CC and you received excellent feedback from several highly skilled members. What else do you want from us. Don't give us attitude because your images look like horse s... and you don't want to hear what we have to say. Also, next time you need to number your images, only post one or two at a time, post them in the correct forum and learn how to take CC and learn from it. We don't need your BS around here!

You're gonna have to be WAY more specific than that! That describes a number of people I can think of right off the top of my head! :lmao:

What TPF member am I?

You're gonna have to be WAY more specific than that! That describes a number of people I can think of right off the top of my head! :lmao:

Who comes to mind first?

It really describes pretty much every regular poster who gives feedback.

by the way, we do all realize that this thread is going to end up going down in flames, when inevitably some particularly thin skinned poster is the one being needled a bit and/or some other poster with a vendetta gets a little too personal?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back