Let's play...What's In Your Fridge ! ! ! ! !

LWW: A fridge next to the TV - Brilliant!

Here's mine. I think it's all liquids! :lmao:

DSC_0045-Edit-Fridge.jpg

LWW: A fridge next to the TV - Brilliant!

Here's mine. I think it's all liquids! :lmao:

Maybe so, but I don't see any beer :lol:

hmm, you have pepsi and coke!

well, but both are not good for you anyway ;)

Now I do feel limited by not having anything wider than 50mm. Can barely even take a picture of my fridge. :(

Oh well, here it is. You can get a general idea of what's in there..

Fridge.jpg

C'mon, we can't be done with the fridges already !

Ahaha! Funny thread. I'll post mine up tomorrow :D

Ok. Here we go. Family of 4.

IMG_5201.jpg

2. Door
IMG_5202.jpg

3. Freezer
IMG_5203.jpg

lmao you and your precious pizzapops xD

first picture is not a fridge but it does go hand and hand...

fridge1.jpg
fridge2.jpg

freezer is always loaded with frozen shrimp, thin cut porkchops, thin cut beef ribeye, pork belly and at least 1 type of fish, whole mackerel seems to freeze well.

Anything not bought in bulk at the asian market is bought the day of needing it.

The GF LOVES pickles if you haven't noticed...

I love foods that are not processed, the fresher the better. Boxed food is something you wont find too often at my place. Cereal is about as far as I go with the boxed stuff. Oh, and gotta have cokes. =) thats a given.

first picture is not a fridge but it does go hand and hand...

freezer is always loaded with frozen shrimp, thin cut porkchops, thin cut beef ribeye, pork belly and at least 1 type of fish, whole mackerel seems to freeze well.

Anything not bought in bulk at the asian market is bought the day of needing it.

The GF LOVES pickles if you haven't noticed...

I love foods that are not processed, the fresher the better. Boxed food is something you wont find too often at my place. Cereal is about as far as I go with the boxed stuff. Oh, and gotta have cokes. =) thats a given.

Mm... I love cereal. I eat it everyday. The new Riced Krispies Cocoa flavoured ones are pretty good.

lmao you and your precious pizzapops xD

I've actually stopped eating those - lol. They are terrible for the body. Haha nah, I just got sick of them.

Ok, so here's the "non-fridge" photo. I actually took this one a few months ago (its messy) and it was hard to get ALL the stuff in the picture. The deep freeze is not even in the picture. (uploaded it big so you can see more in detail - haha)

IMG_2636.jpg

Last edited:
That's a WHOLE lotta food there, Chantal; you know something we don't??

After the fridge series winds down, next up:

What's in your drawers !?!?!?!?!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Jon

That's a WHOLE lotta food there, Chantal; you know something we don't??

After the fridge series winds down, next up:

What's in your drawers !?!?!?!?!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Jon

Which drawer??? Lmao! Wow, this is gonna be fun hahaha. I might possibly know something you don't, we'll have to see about that! :lol:

Most reactions

Back