What's new

Let's see those fireworks photos!

Most of mine were taken at about 4 seconds. I played around with some other times, but 4 seemed to turn out best. The only PP was to increase the blacks in Lightroom. No cropping.

325453965_EWr5d-L.jpg


325457802_qNg72-L.jpg


325461734_YX4wP-L.jpg


325463908_KvnMy-L.jpg


325468711_p2sh5-L.jpg


325472269_UbwEG-L.jpg
 
Wow! Great shots Lynnca! What lens did you use?
 
Thanks for the 'WOW!!', lockwood. :]

Last year I concentrated on the fireworks themselves, but I was at the level where I didn't know at all what I was doing. This year I decided to really get an environmental shot, and I think the overall effect is better. I wish I could have gotten some better exposures and whatnot, but I'm not too disappointed with the end results.
 
Stone Mountain, GA. I wanted to be farther back to get the carving in these shots, but apparently you have to get there the day before to be anywhere than right up front.

1.
StoneMountain02.jpg

2.
StoneMountain05.jpg

3.
StoneMountain08.jpg

4.
StoneMountain11.jpg

5.
StoneMountain13.jpg

6.
StoneMountain17.jpg

7.
StoneMountain18.jpg

8.
StoneMountain19.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom