Levitation!

Tried it today. I'll probably try again tomorrow if I can think of neat ways to do it in a less generic way. lol

Just needs some shadows for realism.

That's how it actually looked, though. It was a really rainy day. Heh. In the first one there's a really small shadow from the stool I was on but that's all there was with the super diffused light.

If I added more shadows it would look odd since the lighting is pretty even throughout. I don't think it'd be possible without it looking too fake. :(

True.

Try this, take you exposures into post. Get a duplicate layer going for your body and tweak your curves, bringing up the highlight side and pulling down the shadows. Layer mask and paint your body. Flatten image and burn(5-20%), very very slightly, the ground underneath you. Flatten image and add a slight vignette. Now you have created some extra lighting form above and a shadow.

well i just want to post levi thing , i tried this morning but can't handle the sun ..anyone help me to edit ?

$DSCF1440.jpg $1stlev.jpg

$3rdlevitation.jpg $IMG_0194.jpg

$4thlevitation.jpg $IMG_0196.jpg

$2ndLevitation.jpg

5.Dad's New Magic Broom lol

$DSCF1567.jpg

try this ..http://yowayowacamera.com/

Last edited:
The urban Meditator. I like both the black and white versions (it was originally just going to be b&w) so...yeah...

Still working on it...lol

Last edited:
The urban Meditator. I like both the black and white versions (it was originally just going to be b&w) so...yeah...

Still working on it...lol

yeah...more better if someone shoot for you ...i'm using chair..no tripod yet and using brust mode...

hi rex...will you help me to edit mine ? ty...

What do you need help with?

can you make my photos more dramatic :D... ihave no idea how to deal with editing..i saw yours and very nice

It mostly has to do with lighting. What I noticed in yours is that you have ALOT of overexposed, blownout portions of sky. Try to find some shade that gives you some even lighting. Then in GIMP or Photoshop play with the levels/curves until you get the look you want. If you have even lighting, then you have more latitude for editing without losing detail. In my last photo it was a cloudy day so I just positioned the model towards the sun, which was nice and diffused.

Also; if you have a DSLR you might consider using wide apertures to blur the background.

Here's a good resource if you're wondering about how to make your portraits pop.

Portrait Photography Tips
Understanding Natural Light Portrait Photography: A Guide to Learning to See Light

ic...another interesting me...i am using bridge camera now

i'm starting to love levitation...its fun lol ...try to shot this afternoon ... i hate to control lighting....:madass::

1.SUPER ME

$5thlev.jpg

2.DOES HE REALIZE ?

$6thlev.jpg

Most reactions

Back