What's new

LF: walk around lens.

Bram

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
16
Location
Bergen op Zoom, Noord Brabant, Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello TFP,

My walk around lens (18-70mm) nikon lens broke a couple months ago and haven't had the finacial stability to replace it. Does anybody have a cheap kit lens (18-55mm) for Nikon they can either temporarily donate, or sell me for cheap:(

I would really appreciate it.
 
Found one for $89.00 shipped from Hong Kong. I don't know why but, i'm hesitant with that order.

Might come with a Nigerian Parrot too, buyer beware
bigthumb.gif
 
Have you looked at Henry's (Ontario)? I see a couple of 18-55s for $99 CDN
 
Found one for $89.00 shipped from Hong Kong. I don't know why but, i'm hesitant with that order.

Might come with a Nigerian Parrot too, buyer beware
bigthumb.gif

One can only hope :lol:.
Yeah i'm hesitant with online orders, either way I have never bought anything from ebay/amazon/adorama/B&H etc.. costing more than $150.
Most expensive thing I ever purchased online was my AB1600 from a secure website.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom