LG Tone+ (Bluetooth Headphones/Headset)

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
LG TONE+?

Anyone have experience with these? I kinda got them thrown at me for free (they'll be coming via fedex, ugh, today). I was just curious if anyone had first hand experiences with this model or the previous ones.

Well, these just arrived. Pretty impressed so far. I was skeptical about the band being around my neck as the earbuds were in, but I really don't mind it. Currently listening to [Blue Sky Black Death - Carl Sagan] to test out the bass response and overall clarity through bluetooth. Seems pretty good so far.

The external controls seem to work well too. Who wants to call me to test out call quality?

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
They look cool and like it would be a good idea. May have to consider it for myself, but wonder how well it will stay on driving around in the Jeep with the top off and with tube doors?

They look cool and like it would be a good idea. May have to consider it for myself, but wonder how well it will stay on driving around in the Jeep with the top off and with tube doors?

Are you worried about the ear buds falling out or the wind blowing the collar off your neck? I don't think you'd have to worry about either personally.

Well the ear buds seal the sound out really well. I'm not sure about how receptive the microphone is to wind, I'll have to test that out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back