DeadEye TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 961 Reaction score 11 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2008 #1
Clikon TPF Noob! Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 374 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 2, 2008 #2 wow, that's absolutely amazing. love it!:thumbup:
DeadEye TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 961 Reaction score 11 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 4, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Clikon said: wow, that's absolutely amazing. love it!:thumbup: Click to expand... Thank you. I got this one just before it started raining, the boat was rocking a bit so it took a few shots to get one that was not to soft with motion blur. I was wishing I had an assistant on the island to mess with the lighting LOL.
Clikon said: wow, that's absolutely amazing. love it!:thumbup: Click to expand... Thank you. I got this one just before it started raining, the boat was rocking a bit so it took a few shots to get one that was not to soft with motion blur. I was wishing I had an assistant on the island to mess with the lighting LOL.