PhotoXopher
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 27, 2009
- Messages
- 3,472
- Reaction score
- 3
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
At least it better be 
Tomorrow my Sigma 18-50 f/2.8 is scheduled to be delivered and I just placed an order for the Nikon 80-200 f/2.8 to go with it.
That should cover my needs until I feel like going wider, which I just may someday - but for now I think I'm golden!
I have 3 young kids (7, 3, 2) and they are my main motivation for getting better at photography and getting better gear to go with it. I see myself shooting their sports events, dance recitals, birthday parties and everything else that goes along with growing up. Here's hoping the D90 and the f/2.8 duo fulfill my needs for many, many years.

Tomorrow my Sigma 18-50 f/2.8 is scheduled to be delivered and I just placed an order for the Nikon 80-200 f/2.8 to go with it.
That should cover my needs until I feel like going wider, which I just may someday - but for now I think I'm golden!
I have 3 young kids (7, 3, 2) and they are my main motivation for getting better at photography and getting better gear to go with it. I see myself shooting their sports events, dance recitals, birthday parties and everything else that goes along with growing up. Here's hoping the D90 and the f/2.8 duo fulfill my needs for many, many years.