This was shot at f.2.8 and 1/10 of a second handheld with the Sigma 18 to 50mm lens. Considering the slow shutter speed I did not expect much, but was pleasantly surprised.
Im looking into this same lens and comparing it to the regular Tamron 17-50 and the new 17-50 VC version. Im leaning Sigma so im excited to see what you think of it!
Very nice, you mentioned before that one lens didnt come with a hood, was it this one or the 80-200? It looked like it came with a hood and a fairly nice case. Also, i heard the front lens cap was kind of crummy, thoughts?
The Sigma came with a hood, the 80-200 does not. The case for the Sigma is nice, and I've had no issues with the lens caps on this or my Sigma 18-250 HSM OS.
Yeah, they cooperate most of the time... however over the weekend I did get this response when framing a shot of my daughter (above) while she was resting on the couch: