What's new

Life on a canvas

BuZzZeRkEr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Va
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think this photo works as a painting. I like the colors and expression captured on the babies face. What do you think?
LoganEricaPaintingSmall.jpg
 
the watermark is distracting...

but the effect is quite interesting =)
 
That is a nice effect but I think you can choose a better shot to use it on. I agree the colors are nice but, the girl looks like she was caught in an uncomfortable and unflattering moment and the baby looks like he's just been frightened or surprised by something...just not cute to me at all. It'd be cool to see this effect on a more thought out shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom