Z zakhopper316 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 29, 2008 #1 c&c welcome!
M Mickey TPF Noob! Joined Oct 28, 2008 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Location Pacific NW Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 29, 2008 #2 Very nice. I like the first one the best
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 29, 2008 #3 Hmm, tough call, I like them both. There's a postcard quality to the second one that I find appealing (and I also like the hazy background) Where were they taken?
Hmm, tough call, I like them both. There's a postcard quality to the second one that I find appealing (and I also like the hazy background) Where were they taken?
Lyncca TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2008 Messages 1,881 Reaction score 5 Location Fort Worth, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 29, 2008 #4 I like them both alot. Is the second one slightly crooked?
C Chris Stegner TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2007 Messages 481 Reaction score 2 Location Ft. Thomas, KY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 29, 2008 #5 I also like them both. Number 2 is much better though. I would however like to see it less centered. I agree with the postcard comment! Coll stuff!
I also like them both. Number 2 is much better though. I would however like to see it less centered. I agree with the postcard comment! Coll stuff!
Z zakhopper316 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 turks and caicos is the location of the lighthouses. thanks for the comments. do any of u guys know of a free image frammer that doesent water mark the shot. i dont have photoshop.
turks and caicos is the location of the lighthouses. thanks for the comments. do any of u guys know of a free image frammer that doesent water mark the shot. i dont have photoshop.
N nikolympus TPF Noob! Joined Oct 28, 2008 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 29, 2008 #7 Try gimp, its free and nearly as good as photoshop but its not as intuitive. Beautiful photos there. I like the second one the best.
Try gimp, its free and nearly as good as photoshop but its not as intuitive. Beautiful photos there. I like the second one the best.
Z zakhopper316 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 thanks for the comments!
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 29, 2008 #9 great shots....i like them both.