Light House

Great looking place. How was the view from a different angle without the small building in the scene?

There was no real way to get that to happen as there were trees, well a forest to my left and the right was a house

Awesome pic! I would love to see another pic of it (same angle) when the sun is setting with all the brilliant colors in the sky and maybe reflecting on the water. That would be tops for me.

Nice shot, one of the best looking lighthouses I have seen.

Why am I getting vertigo? Is this a composite shot? How can you see the water from this angle?

Looks like a horizon line there, doesn't it? But I think they are all clouds.

Why am I getting vertigo? Is this a composite shot? How can you see the water from this angle?

Looks like a horizon line there, doesn't it? But I think they are all clouds.
I don;t know. Looks like a composite to me poorly executed. The clouds and water are taken level or slightly down while the lighthouse is looking up. Two shots. If I'm wrong, I apologize.

I did change out the sky and upped the blue saturation on the water I straighten the lighthouse as it was tilted back

I never saw a sea that was that color, but it sure looks like sea and sky, doesn't it? If it's a composite, he did a pretty good job of combining them; look at the tree line.

I did change out the sky and upped the blue saturation on the water I straighten the lighthouse as it was tilted back
It's pretty obvious its a composite. Problem is it doesn't look real. You'll never see anything look this way in real life. It's impossible. It's very difficult to fool the human brain.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back