Brad Hardy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2008 Messages 145 Reaction score 1 Location PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #1 Nothing special here.
T The Phototron TPF Noob! Joined Jun 26, 2007 Messages 948 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #2 It's not connected lol!
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #3 it doesn't have to be. it's magic!! ooooooh oohhhh. no, i like very cool
Brad Hardy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2008 Messages 145 Reaction score 1 Location PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks guys
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #5 i like the different elements of the shot but im not too keen on the central composition, nice tho.
cameramike TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 875 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #6 very interesting...
TAGMAN TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 112 Reaction score 0 Location Park Ridge, New Jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2008 #7 Brad, I think this is a great shot. Again, I came back to this one a couple of times just like the "Study group" shot you took earlier. Your work is some of the best I have seen here. Thanks. Tommy
Brad, I think this is a great shot. Again, I came back to this one a couple of times just like the "Study group" shot you took earlier. Your work is some of the best I have seen here. Thanks. Tommy
Brad Hardy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2008 Messages 145 Reaction score 1 Location PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Tom, thanks so much man!
S Shibby! TPF Noob! Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 283 Reaction score 0 Location Calgary, Ab. Canada Feb 4, 2008 #9 Looks like you bought Joey L.s DVD? Very similar shot to one he took that's on his webpage. Either way, amasing work. I like it simply from the PS point of view. Much more then I could do!
Looks like you bought Joey L.s DVD? Very similar shot to one he took that's on his webpage. Either way, amasing work. I like it simply from the PS point of view. Much more then I could do!
IndieMe TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 216 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 4, 2008 #10 Interesting shot, I like indeedo.