yellowjeep TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 267 Reaction score 0 Location Lawrence KS Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2008 #1 Something I put together for the girlfriend. Corny I know but I am pretty proud of it.
dab_20 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 572 Reaction score 5 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2008 #2 Aww I'm sure she'll love it. Nice job, creative- I like it.
DRoberts TPF Noob! Joined Apr 18, 2008 Messages 779 Reaction score 3 Location Springfield, Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2008 #3 That's cool, and original.
Peanuts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 2,905 Reaction score 85 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2008 #4 She will love it. It is something you made and it is personalized. Beats a box of chocolates by a long shot (however if you decide to present it with a box - she wouldn't be disappointed either ) Very sweet
She will love it. It is something you made and it is personalized. Beats a box of chocolates by a long shot (however if you decide to present it with a box - she wouldn't be disappointed either ) Very sweet
soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2008 #5 Kind of cheesy, but very creative. I like it.
yellowjeep TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 267 Reaction score 0 Location Lawrence KS Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 soul.glo said: Kind of cheesy, but very creative. I like it. Click to expand... Oh I know. But it did the trick and she liked it alot.:thumbup:
soul.glo said: Kind of cheesy, but very creative. I like it. Click to expand... Oh I know. But it did the trick and she liked it alot.:thumbup: