Light Painting

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I used an RGB light wand set to Party mode with changing colors.

010823_085wSMALL.jpg

010823_095wSMALL.jpg

010823_096wSMALL.jpg

010823_112wSMALL.jpg

My reluctant model helped out with a silhouette

010923_120wSMALL.jpg

My goal for this photo was a motion blur face left & right with center still. After many attempts I took 3 photos and blended/blurred in PS

010923_136wSMALL.jpg

@CherylL On the first set, great use of color and reflections. On the second set, those "reluctant models" are about like the VARs sometimes they work right......sometimes they don't :worked_till_5am:

@CherylL On the first set, great use of color and reflections. On the second set, those "reluctant models" are about like the VARs sometimes they work right......sometimes they don't :worked_till_5am:
The first batch was white board with a scratched up plexiglass. I need to replace the plexiglass. The camera was set to 2 second timer so hit button and move in place with wand. Got a workout. I could have used my phone to trigger.

Yep, the reluctant model doesn't work everytime :) He was getting whip lash moving his head back and forth. :lol:

whip lash moving his head back and forth

Mine tends to say things like....This is boring....are you done.....I'm tired..hurry up.

Fun stuff!

Nice fun shots.

Cheryl, if you’re not already following, check out artmadeoflight and rod.evans.digital on Instagram. Amazing light painting ideas and some times there’s a how to provided.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back