What's new

Light painting

Ab$olut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
727
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
swirledithj1.jpg

2.
randomkt5.jpg

3.
umedittp1.jpg

4.
swiingedit1li6.jpg

5.
swingedit2gd9.jpg



Just been experimenting with light tonight on long exposure and wanted something different from the usual cars going past on a road.

Enjoy C&C welcome :)
 
Dylan said:
I like 1 and 4. How did you do this?
torch + low shutter speed then get creative all these were done on 15sec+f2.8 50iso.

Thanks for the comment :)
 
Thanks all 1 didn't turn out as expected though as I did it too fast but it still looks ok I guess :)
 
there's a guy whose really good on this.. he is e l p u s s y c a t google him & you will see his work..
 
I very much like #1. Has a certain Dr. Who aspect to it. No, I don't mean plastic and cheap :D Yes, I am a Yank.
 
#4 all the way! It looks like a smiley face...or just a smile with no eyes. :)
 
emo said:
there's a guy whose really good on this.. he is e l p u s s y c a t google him & you will see his work..

Yes this is the guy who inspired me to do it :D will be doing more
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom