What's new

light. Please review.

syamantak

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 22, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Chennai
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One subject I really like. But I don't know if I can work with it properly. Help!

1.
$DSC_0142.webp

2.
$DSC_0001.webp

3.
$DSC_0119.webp

4.
$DSC_0033.webp

5.
$DSC_0264.webp

6.
$DSC_0011.webp

7.
$DSC_0254.webp

8.
$DSC_0082.webp

9.
$DSC_0395.webp
 
First off, try not to post more then 3-5 photos per thread, people here lose interest fast. Try and lower your shutter speed to let in more light or use some fill light in PS. Up your ISO maybe a little bit and allow more light in but maintain your shutter speed. play around with settings in a room with just a candle or one light in a dark room.
 
If you want C&C, I recommend posting just 1 photo at a time.

If you just want to share posting more photos doesn't hurt.

You have posted 9 photos. Lets say a person only spent 2 minutes evaluating each photo and then typing C&C for the photo. It would take 18 minutes to C&C all 9 photos.

It's amazing that so few people ever bother to even think about or learn how to ask for C&C.
 
3,5,7,8, and 9 ALL have nice "light" as elements. Decent shots. I did not click on them to embiggen them...just looked at the thumbnails...they are decent pictures. The car headlights at night in the rain is a good one!
 
KmH said:
If you want C&C, I recommend posting just 1 photo at a time.

If you just want to share posting more photos doesn't hurt.

You have posted 9 photos. Lets say a person only spent 2 minutes evaluating each photo and then typing C&C for the photo. It would take 18 minutes to C&C all 9 photos.

It's amazing that so few people ever bother to even think about or learn how to ask for C&C.


Good point :-). I made same mistake when asking for C&C. Side observation: it would take approximately 1 minute to write a rant, and no time to just ignore...
 
Some are very good; some are not

Please post less number ;)
 
#7 is cool. What/where is that
 
The last almost looks like a movie still. Also, really liking the one of the bug.
 
KmH said:
If you want C&C, I recommend posting just 1 photo at a time.

If you just want to share posting more photos doesn't hurt.

You have posted 9 photos. Lets say a person only spent 2 minutes evaluating each photo and then typing C&C for the photo. It would take 18 minutes to C&C all 9 photos.

It's amazing that so few people ever bother to even think about or learn how to ask for C&C.


Good point :-). I made same mistake when asking for C&C. Side observation: it would take approximately 1 minute to write a rant, and no time to just ignore...


Sorry, all. Realized it a bit later. Not going to make the same mistake again. Thanks!
 
#7 is cool. What/where is that

That's my aunt's bedroom. A golden yellow-and-brown textured wall with a vertical lamp in front of it. The light is emanating from the lamp.
 
The last almost looks like a movie still. Also, really liking the one of the bug.

I thought the last one would make a good motion still. And the photo of the Dragonfly is one of my personal favourites.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom