darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 4, 2005 #1 I really like the shadows off the light poles on the building. Sorry about the quality, all I had was my camera phone, tomorrow I'll do a reshoot with a good camera.
I really like the shadows off the light poles on the building. Sorry about the quality, all I had was my camera phone, tomorrow I'll do a reshoot with a good camera.
charizzi TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2005 Messages 304 Reaction score 9 Location US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 4, 2005 #2 Nice shot! I like the feeling I get while looking at this picture. To me its a kind of eeriness and loneliness.
Nice shot! I like the feeling I get while looking at this picture. To me its a kind of eeriness and loneliness.
PlasticSpanner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 4,125 Reaction score 51 Location Cheshire, England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 6, 2005 #3 Already down to page 2 with 1 reply! That's just not right! I'd love to see your reshoot of this with a real camera. Even with just a pohone camera it look very interesting:thumbup:
Already down to page 2 with 1 reply! That's just not right! I'd love to see your reshoot of this with a real camera. Even with just a pohone camera it look very interesting:thumbup:
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 6, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the replies PlasticSpanner: I want to reshoot but its been cloudy for the last 4 days.