What's new

Light Seepage with Square 10 stop ND Filters?

GeorgieGirl

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 5, 2010
Messages
2,469
Reaction score
325
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've read some here and there comments about seepage. Lee is out of stock so I am considering the Hitech. Both though say foam banded but not sure how long before that becomes worn out. Like the idea of the slide in, but perhaps still best with the screw in?

What's been your experience?
 
Last edited:
I've only used round/screw in ND filters. If we are talking graduated filters, then yes, rectangle all the way...but for a straight ND filter, round should be fine.
 
Thanks. I have the grads in rectangles but wasnt sure about the 10 stop since I also use a circular screw in polarizer.
 
A 10 stop ND filter? Wow, that's dark.
 
Went with the B&W...next week I'll be back in Cape May and have been waiting for this opportunity for water pictures... Wish me luck!
 
recompose & focus is a pain with a screw on that dark. its much easier with a square filter and holder.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
 
LOVE Cape May!!!! We have a job down there in March....gotta get on that one, although not the best time of year......
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom