412 Burgh
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 1,414
- Reaction score
- 192
- Location
- Pittsburgh
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
First attempt. Just getting a feel for it with the new tripod. I haven't had much practice or reading, just kind of went for it and well, now I know how to do it I just need to practice and find a good spot to do it. Any constructive criticism is good or pointers!
1.

ZMD_1105 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr
2.

ZMD_1106 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr
BONUS
Just a long exposure I was experimenting in my back yard with.
3.

ZMD_1123 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr
1.

ZMD_1105 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr
| Nikon D7000 |
| 10 |
| f/16.0 |
| 50 mm |
| 200 |
2.

ZMD_1106 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr
| Nikon D7000 |
| 10 |
| f/16.0 |
| 50 mm |
| 200 |
BONUS
Just a long exposure I was experimenting in my back yard with.
3.

ZMD_1123 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr
| Nikon D7000 |
| 30 |
| f/11.0 |
| 18 mm |
| 100 |
| 0 EV |
