What's new

Lighthouse getting hammered

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
5,341
Reaction score
4,116
Location
Scituate, MA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Minot Light

$Minot light 2013 110.webp

$Minot light 2013 116-4.webp
 
Last edited:
Oh wow! Thats crazy. Really nice shots. I would love to be standing at the very top when those waves hit like that, it a full dry suit of course!
 
Wow right place right time! Amazing stuff!
 
Very cool! Great timing.
 
That's a GREAT mini-series. The first one tells the story all by itself (the second one really needs the first one for the viewer to understand what's going on).

Please tell me that you will try a B&W conversion.
 
Here I thought I was going to see a lighthouse chugging a bottle of tequila.

Cool shots! That's crazy.
 
Hey Snowy...if that does not take out Minot Light then it might be around another 100 years ...Great shot!
 
whoa, that is sooooo freaking cool.

nice capture
 
Oh wow! Thats crazy. Really nice shots. I would love to be standing at the very top when those waves hit like that, it a full dry suit of course!

Thanks. You get up there, I'll take the picture.

Wow right place right time! Amazing stuff!

Yup, I've had this planned out for 2 years, just been waiting for these conditions.

Fantastic shots!

Thank you

Very cool! Great timing.

Thanks. Timing is everything
 
Hey Snowy...if that does not take out Minot Light then it might be around another 100 years ...Great shot!

Thanks, It's been there since 1860 at a cost of $300,000. How'd your son make out with these last few storms ?

whoa, that is sooooo freaking cool.

nice capture

Thanks
 
Would it be possible for you to post both shots so the longest edge was at least 1024. On the surface, the big wave splash, etc is pretty impressive but on such a small image, I find it hard to make out much detail.
 
That is the ultimate in being "Hammered"! Great shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom