What's new

Lighthouse HDRs

[JR]

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Location
Campbellton, NB, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lighthouse_by_unrealmotion.jpg


Lighthouse_2_by_unrealmotion.jpg


C&C please... comment as you wish. :)
 
Took these shots in Campbellton, NB. My girlfriend's mother wanted a photograph of the lighthouse to paint, so I went out in the cold (about minus 10) and snapped these two.

I bracketed three shots at -2, 0 and +2 EV and merged them with Photomatix.

EDIT: Oops... thought I was editing post above.

Well, anyways, comments welcome.
 
I don't see a lot of HDRs I like but this is awesome.
 
I like the composition of the second one. The first feels awkward because the bottom of the building is cut off, while there is a lot of empty sky space above it. I think that getting closer and lower might make that one more interesting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom