What's new

Lighthouse in Belize Bay

hopdaddy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
536
Reaction score
119
Location
Hotlanta,Ga
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I waited for the cloud ,lighthouse and the pilot boat all to line up,before recording this shot . would love to hear some thoughts . one thing that buggs me is the water ,is there too much black in it ? also is the comp good or could i have a stronger photo with a deferent crop ?


Lighthouse At Belize by Clyde Hopper, on Flickr


Exif data

Camera
Nikon D90
Exposure
0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture
f/7.1
Focal Length
105 mm
ISO Speed
200
Exposure Bias
0 EV
Flash
No Flash
 
I think it would look better if some of the bottom and left was cropped off. And, if the right side has been cropped, add it back, to get more of the boat's wake and move the subject out of the center of the image. The exposure looks perfect. Nice job.
 
I feel there is way to much sea at the lower part of the image. Otherwise a great image
 
I think it would look better if some of the bottom and left was cropped off. And, if the right side has been cropped, add it back, to get more of the boat's wake and move the subject out of the center of the image. The exposure looks perfect. Nice job.
I would need to clone -in some on the right ,But see what you are saying . Thanks for the help , ScubaDude !
I feel there is way to much sea at the lower part of the image. Otherwise a great image
Thanks to you too ,Beav . I will be making the adjustments you two have suggested........SO the water looks OK to everyone ? As in color and texture not the amount .
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom