Lighthouse series 1

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of the shots I got last week from my trip out to the local marina here in Port Washington.

lighthouse1010.jpg

Hmmm....there's something interesting about this pic but I'm not certain what the attraction is.

My eye keeps going back to the shades on the lighthouse itself...was this post-altered in Photoshop (aside from the borders) cause it seems the color of the shades is so perfect in line with that bright brilliant sky.

If this is "as is" then it's a very nice effect.

Thank you for such nice words. This image has only slight level adjustment and sharpening otherwise you see it as it was from the camera.

exif:

Canon 10D - L. JPG
Canon EF 28-80mm 1:3.5-5.6 II
sRGB
1/350
No Flash
28mm x 1.6
f3.5
ISO-100
Partial Metering

I like it. I have to admit that I never would have guessed that it was a lighthouse.
It's got an industrial feel to it. Almost like some sort of incinerator. I'd like to see a photo of the entire lighthouse if you have one.

Yes I agree. In reality once you get up close to this thing it is a bit, well, UGLY! But it is the closest one to me so I take some pics anyway. Here is another one that shows it full frame. It's really too bad that I didn't have a graduated ND for this shot though, could have been so much better.

lighthouse1007.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back