What's new

Lighthouse

poker_jake

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
321
Reaction score
55
Location
Duluth, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1
IMG_2843.jpg


2
IMG_2827.jpg


3
IMG_2996.jpg


4
IMG_2900.jpg


5
IMG_2805.jpg
 
Actually, I like them all. Pictures 2 & 3 are very strong compositions, and on my screen the exposure is dead on.
 
Joel_W said:
Actually, I like them all. Pictures 2 & 3 are very strong compositions, and on my screen the exposure is dead on.

Thanks, I didn't know how 3 was going to turn out with the long shadows and low sun but I think it worked
 
Slow connectivity for the time being...i could see the first two images only

The second one is a brilliant job!!!!

regards :D
 
Thank you
 
2 and 3 are my favorites. I'm not sure which I like better... They are all excellent!
 
Great shot on #2! Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom