M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Dec 8, 2006 #1 sorry about the sub-par quality scan and watermark. first time shooting pushed film in the day.
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 8, 2006 #2 I think it would have been better had it not been blown out and if it was straightened.
M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Dec 8, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Sw1tchFX said: I think it would have been better had it not been blown out and if it was straightened. Click to expand... in order to make the scan worthwhile i had to increase the contrast but not by much. but i agree- it is blown out. the print looks ill tho.
Sw1tchFX said: I think it would have been better had it not been blown out and if it was straightened. Click to expand... in order to make the scan worthwhile i had to increase the contrast but not by much. but i agree- it is blown out. the print looks ill tho.
Nurd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 1, 2006 Messages 347 Reaction score 0 Location Houston, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 8, 2006 #4 I like it. Especially since the roof looks like velvet. I want to touch it.
mintlixx TPF Noob! Joined Dec 6, 2006 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Location elora ontario Dec 8, 2006 #5 I like it as well.
M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Dec 8, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thank you thank you