Tiller
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2013
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 452
- Location
- Charleston, SC
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Ok, so I was trying to create a film noir type of look. (Here's a good example Lighting 102 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! )
The short version is I wasn't successful
I would like to know what you think I could do to improve.
- I had a strobe right behind me for the light on the wall and a snooted flash (with a reynold's wrap box) aimed at my face.

IMG_8566.jpg by tsmcdona, on Flickr
The short version is I wasn't successful

I would like to know what you think I could do to improve.
- I had a strobe right behind me for the light on the wall and a snooted flash (with a reynold's wrap box) aimed at my face.

IMG_8566.jpg by tsmcdona, on Flickr
