Onerider
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2011
- Messages
- 188
- Reaction score
- 27
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello Boys and Girls
I have been practicing my single flash lighting and submit these for your C&C.
I was only interested in the lighting so everything else, composition, etc. was ignored.
My attempt was to delineate the front yellow from the rear yellow of the pedals. Also I tried to show texture and some mood.
After I got them on the computer. I noticed they all had a yellow halo around them. This was NOT my intention. Any ideas what caused this? Maybe the background was too close or, and I hate to say this, the filter I had on but have since removed. I haven't re shot anything yet pending your critique.
Sock it to me..
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
I have been practicing my single flash lighting and submit these for your C&C.
I was only interested in the lighting so everything else, composition, etc. was ignored.
My attempt was to delineate the front yellow from the rear yellow of the pedals. Also I tried to show texture and some mood.
After I got them on the computer. I noticed they all had a yellow halo around them. This was NOT my intention. Any ideas what caused this? Maybe the background was too close or, and I hate to say this, the filter I had on but have since removed. I haven't re shot anything yet pending your critique.
Sock it to me..
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.