What's new

Lighting the Way

Adour

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
442407449_Q6Xi4-L.jpg


Balboa Park, San Diego at night. (I only wish they were the original fire-lights)

LJ
 
I am left wanting to see what's more to the right --not sure if this is a good or a bad thing ;)
 
looks like something out of one of the saw movies or something ha, i dig.
 
I know what you mean about your eyes kind of getting stuck on the right side, I also found the longer I looked at it I kind of got vertigo and started to think it wasn't straight, like you I am not sure if they are good or bad !

Thank you for you comments,

LJ
 
Its good. It leads you out of the picture... it is a walkway after all.
Its composition forces your eyes through the picture.
Color is good. Composition is good.
Wonderful picture. Lots of drama. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom