Lightmeter suggestion

iskoos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need a simple but a useful light meter that shows the ambient lighting in EV unit on a simple LCD screen.

I am not looking for so hitech and expensive gear that has zillions of settings. A simple pocket unit with a single button will work. I would like it to have ISO dial-in but it is still okay if it doesn't have. (as long as the readings are for ISO 100).

I am not looking for something with analog display or something that shows the value in other units than EV. And I would like for it to be under 100 bucks.

Do I have a chance?

Thanks

Sekonic L-308s. Incident, reflected, and strobed. (look for a used one)

Little hope for under $100 with your requirements.

I liked the Gossen except those shutter speed/f stop dials. I really don't need this meter to tell me what settings I need to use to get the correct exposure. All I want is to be able to read the ambient lighting in EV.

See the link below? I know it is a whole different stuff but I was looking for something this simple. You press the button it shows the light intensity in EV value. That's it. But looks like light meters are not as simple as I thought.

Non-Contact Pocket Thermometer

Thanks!.. I guess I would take Gossen in this case:)

sorry this is my first post on this forum..and new is photography and sorry my english not so good. i go and check gossen lightmeter at web... and how to use this thing? and what is mean by iso 200 and 12 ev? and what the right shutter speed and F by using this?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back