What's new

Lightning and Light Photography

davincisoprano1

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally got my first lightning shot today!
However, I've tried adjusting EVERYTHING and I've had no luck getting rid of the noise in the photos when I take them.... Info for lightning shot below pic.
DSC_0858.jpg


Picture3-1.jpg

Picture4.jpg



I also played around with some slow shutter light photography :)

DSC_1155.jpg


DSC_1156.jpg


DSC_1157.jpg
 
Wow cool shot of the lightening even with some noise in the shot. The light pictures are cool too.
 
For the lightning shot, your ISO is pretty high. This is what's making the noise. Try keeping it low and increasing the shutter speed to compensate. If you're on a tripod, you can have a fairly long shutter speed and stand a better chance of catching the lightning ;)

I like the other ones (esp 'hi mom' :D). What were you trying to write in the second one?
 
For the lightning shot, your ISO is pretty high. This is what's making the noise. Try keeping it low and increasing the shutter speed to compensate. If you're on a tripod, you can have a fairly long shutter speed and stand a better chance of catching the lightning ;)

I like the other ones (esp 'hi mom' :D). What were you trying to write in the second one?

Oh man! haha I thought my ISO was on 200! I guess I have auto ISO going on.... good thing in florida we have thunderstorms every day!

I was trying to write my name.... SHAUNA........ ALMOST worked haha.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom