Lightning Shot - Need advice on PP.

1. Clone all the white in the immediate left hand lower corner (Since it should be replaced by black this will be easy just copy the colour thats already under the bridge.

Create an adjustment layer using a black to white gradient map. Change the blending option to Soft Light, and than adjust the opacity until you are happy with the contrast ratio that it creates.

That should make the lightning pop a bit more and give the buildings in the background a bit more oomph.

Thanks for the tip, i will try my best with my relatively limited(but temporary) know how that of photoshop, to apply your suggestions and see how it comes out.

played with it little

cloned things, more contrast, sharpen it, and reduced noise and that was i came with

hope it's good enough!

Thank AL-Wazeer. Although i must say that it is too sharp to the point the edges are glowing white. I dont mind a little bit of noise in this image actually, i took it with ISO 200 so that should not be a huge issue in my opinion. Thanks for your time and effort, much appreciated as always.

I agree the last version is definatly the best and what I was thinking, yet it is way oversharpened. If you like how the very sharp lighting looks then at least apply a mask to the buidings, at the very least.

Thanks for your comment nick. I agree with you it is over sharp as i stated to AL-WAZEER.

Nice catch. Keep trying different things on the PP, and let's see what you come up with.

BTW, check your box...I responded to your PM.

Nice catch. Keep trying different things on the PP, and let's see what you come up with.

BTW, check your box...I responded to your PM.

Thanks. Will try to work on it today and see what i come up with. Thanks for the comments.

rad shot!!!!
i like the pp in the second one
very effective!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back