What's new

Lightpainting this morning

4meandthem

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
137
Reaction score
15
Location
Bay Area, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My two favs from this morning.C&C welcome as always. On Edit! 1 more.
 

Attachments

  • $2645.webp
    $2645.webp
    835.5 KB · Views: 108
  • $2644.webp
    $2644.webp
    802.5 KB · Views: 92
  • $2646t.webp
    $2646t.webp
    537.3 KB · Views: 92
Thanks! I am getting better at it the more I do.
 
Nice. #3 looks a bit like a blown glass ball/ornament.
 
Yea these rock my socks. Would love to know more about your approach.
 
Yea these rock my socks. Would love to know more about your approach.

Thanks! My approach is just to find new ways and methods of spinning or using light as the focus of pictures. I have been become quite interested in this art form. The term "lightpainting" is overused with many styles of it all flung into the mosh pit everyone calls lightpainting.I think that really is about as descriptive as calling anything from a pencil a drawing. there are some amazing people doing amazing things out there with alternative lighting sources/ techniques. I can only hope to try and learn from them and try and get better along the way.Some of the shots are just Christmas Tree lights on a bike tire and spun. I would like to start doing people next...Minus the spinning LOL....(well maybe theres an idea). Here is one from today.My Flickr page below has more with different techniques. I am still new to this.
 

Attachments

  • $26762.webp
    $26762.webp
    1 MB · Views: 89
these are great !! how do you create the orb / 1/2 orb?
 
Out-freaking-standing!!!!!!!!!!
 
Kewlness!

How do you get them so symmetrical? Great job! :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom