Lightroom Brush Issues

Milk&Cookies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently Ive been having some issues with the brushes in Lightroom not working. All of the other Lightroom functions work as expected, but when I use a brush (ANY brush setting), it allows me to use it and select and paint on where I want the edit to be, but it doesn't actually apply the edit settings.

Ive restarted both Lightroom and my Mac numerous times, and this continues to happen. Does anyone have any experience with this or know what else I should be doing to try and fix it?

Admittedly, I'm no LR expert. But, any chance you have the toggle switch turned off on the adjustment brush control panel? I don't think that would carry over through restarting, etc...but it's the only thing that jumped to mind.

Thank you both for your answers!

Big Mike wins it. My density somehow got changed to 0. I usually only adjust the flow, and don't touch the density, so I didn't even pay it any mind since I never touch it. I looked right past it. Thank you!

I tried changing to the B brush set, and the Adjustment Brush worked OK in there for a while - but now I have the same problem with the B brush set too.
It appears to happen instantly - one minute they're working, the next minute they're not!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back