Lightroom - Classroom in a Book

maxalmon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Decided to get Adobe's Lightroom program, I was stumbling thru all the controlls and settings and getting a little confused so I went down to Borders to find some books on how to use the program.

Ended up getting Adobe's book "Classroom in a Book" and all I can say is "Wow" totally explained most of the basic controls and layed out how to use the program in a fantastic format.

The book has an included CD that has all the images that you use during each session.

There are 10 lessons and each one gets a little more advanced, you grab the book, import the images from the included CD and then start using the images in the program and simply follow step by step what each lesson instructs you to do. It's written in a very easy to understand way and very logical.

You really do need a good book to learn all the features of LR2, at least to learn them fairly quickly. I can also recommend Scott Kelby's new Lightroom 2 for Digital Photographers, which I just finished reading.

The Adobe books are great for beginners... I used some of them in my entry level classes in college for graphic design... Scott Kelby books are great two- I have a few of his...

Most reactions

Back