What's new

Lights in the Night

Chris Ross

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Picture was taken with my 50mm f/1.8 handheld at the top of the stratosphere. Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

favorite410le.jpg
 
That's really good - looks like you were up pretty high for that one! My only thing for critique might be that you could perhaps bump the contrast to make the blacks blacker? I would think it would lose detail though, so it's pretty fine as it is!

Rob
 
excellent shot man..

I love seing those lights during at night it really makes me feel I'm free..
 
Chris, that`s a very nice shot!
I wonder, what your settings were.
It`s very sharp for the handheld at night!
 
thats an amazing shot for handheld
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom