Lightspeed, it's spiders and bees.. Oh mY!!!!

That's pretty cool. I take it your Liking your new camera??

Making me want to go bug hunting but it's way toooooo cold!!!

Yes lovin the new camera!!! This camera has a great macro setting, especially for a P&S.

It's funny, my husband and I spent the day at a nature park, he used to be so terrified of spiders, now he's my assistant. That banana spider was massive, as big as my hand.

Good angle on the bee - always great when you get a plant that lets you get a side on sight of the feeding

Yes lovin the new camera!!! This camera has a great macro setting, especially for a P&S.

It's funny, my husband and I spent the day at a nature park, he used to be so terrified of spiders, now he's my assistant. That banana spider was massive, as big as my hand.

my goodness woman, you have HUGE hands... that photo of the spider takes up my whole screen !!

Yes lovin the new camera!!! This camera has a great macro setting, especially for a P&S. It's funny, my husband and I spent the day at a nature park, he used to be so terrified of spiders, now he's my assistant. That banana spider was massive, as big as my hand.
my goodness woman, you have HUGE hands... that photo of the spider takes up my whole screen !!
Lolol!! I have small woman hands actually lol!

You're getting good at this, Rose!

That's what I thought, especially with that bee shot.

Most reactions

Back