jaceysepia.jpg

jaceystand-2.jpg

jaceyhandsflower.jpg

jaceyflowerhand.jpg

jaceyflower2.jpg

bwjacey-1.jpg

8 I KNOW SHE HAS FOOD ON HER FACE. :)
jaceyclose.jpg

I love 'em! I think that babies and pets are the hardest subjects to photograph because everybody does them, it's hard to evoke emotion from a casual stranger, but #4 was definitely the strongest one out of the bunch. I love how it focuses on the fingers and the flower but the rest is out of focus. The skin tone is fantastic.

Next would be number 6, the skin tone is paler, different than the rest, and makes the child pop out more. The detail is great, sharp yet soft.

Number two, well, I don't like the beveled frame. I think it distracts from the image, the eye goes to the edges rather than on the child. Crop it a little bit from the top, right where the hedge is so you don't see anything beyond it.

Number eight, I like this one too, I love how it's focused but there's just something off about it... Great shots! Thanks for sharing them!

allhailz - thanks for your comments! After I looked at this once i had posted it i too noticed the need for a crop in number two! duh - nice power lines. haha
And I know. Number 8 is weird. I just htought with the food and the look in the eye it held some sort of expression and the whole thing was an accident so dont ask how its even in focus!! lol

allhailz - thanks for your comments! After I looked at this once i had posted it i too noticed the need for a crop in number two! duh - nice power lines. haha
And I know. Number 8 is weird. I just htought with the food and the look in the eye it held some sort of expression and the whole thing was an accident so dont ask how its even in focus!! lol

All I have to say.. is those pictures make me smile... :)

Thanks guys.

You know Zendianiah - this one gang kept wanting me to join cause I'm pretty good with a bowstaff - LMAO every time I see your siggy!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back